Tetra Therm® Aseptic Flex
“State-of-the-art indirect UHT technology”
Tetra Therm® Aseptic Flex is an advanced processing unit for high-performance continuous UHT treatment in a tubular or plate heat exchanger under aseptic conditions in order to obtain a product that can be stored at ambient temperature.
Tetra Therm Aseptic Flex is suitable for dairy products such as milk, flavoured milk, cream, yoghurt drinks, buffalo milk, formulated dairy products as well as other applications such as juice soy milk, tea and coffee.
- Highest operational efficiency of any indirect UHT system on the market
- Low product loss (<90 litres per production cycle at 13 000 litres/h)
- Running time up to 40 hours
- Capacity: 2 000 – 40 000 litres/hour
- Reduced energy consumption with maintained sterile conditions
- Continuously improved performance and upgrade opportunities
- Stand-alone unit or part of a complete dairy line solution
- Total control and uncompromising food safety
- Lowest total cost of ownership